City Cast is building a national network of local news podcasts and newsletters, and we’re rapidly expanding our staff as we launch in cities across the U.S. We’re seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to help us find, hire, and onboard great new colleagues. The Talent Acquisition Manager will be a critical player in establishing smart and inclusive practices around recruiting, hiring, and onboarding. An ideal candidate will come equipped with top-notch organizational skills, an upbeat disposition, an eye for talent, and enthusiasm for helping to build a great team. Applications due by Jan. 6, 2022.
- Develop and help manage processes for recruiting and hiring, especially for the local markets where City Cast is launching:
- Create and share job posts and place paid ads;
- Manage the talent pipeline;
- Conduct screener interviews, and assist with offer negotiation;
- Onboard new employees and introduce them to the City Cast ecosystem and benefits in a consistent, welcoming, and systematic way.
- Serve as a critical voice and advisor on questions related to City Cast culture
- 2–3 years of experience in recruiting or talent management.
- Project management skills and ability to drive programs independently.
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in HR or equivalent years of field-related experience.
- Confidence and enthusiasm.
- Interest in working in a nimble, casual startup environment.
- Experience in a media or digital organization.
- Experience at a remote-first organization.
This position is full-time and remote, with excellent benefits. Our salary range is $70K-$90K, depending on experience. City Cast is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. Read more about our mission and values here. We encourage everyone to apply. Applications due by Jan. 6, 2022.