City Cast is hiring an Operations Associate to help a fast-growing media company run smoothly. You’re a person who makes order out of chaos. You thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment without set rules. You’re expert at creating nimble processes that make things operate more efficiently. You’re a tireless problem-solver who knows how to keep creative people on track. Application due by October 11th.
- Assist with day-to-day operations at City Cast
- Keep the project management system and other internal systems well organized
- Document processes and trainings
- Administer user accounts across our various systems
- Update citycast.fm and other City Cast websites as needed
- Work with the Head of Operations on product launches and special projects
- Troubleshoot minor IT issues as they arise
- Onboard new employees and set up their hardware/software
- Highly organized
- Experience working with project management or task management programs
- Proficient in technology and comfortable solving common IT issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Self starter and proactive problem solver who flags big issues as you see them
- No podcasting experience necessary but it helps if you’re familiar with digital media publishing
The Operations Associate will report to City Cast’s Head of Operations. This position is full-time, remote, with competitive salary and benefits. City Cast is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. Read more about our mission and values here. We encourage everyone to apply.