City Cast is building a national network of local podcasts and newsletters. As we rapidly expand, we are a hiring marketing coordinator to work with the eastern region of our network to help build our podcast and newsletter audiences. You’ll generate ideas for brand partnerships and facilitate communication between our City Cast teams and brand partners in your region. You will collaborate with the teams in your region to create content and manage social media accounts and work with the Director of Growth Marketing to surface new opportunities for podcast and newsletter growth.
- Facilitating local partnership opportunities with influencers, media organizations, and local businesses in collaboration with city teams
- Creating press releases for announcements, collaborations, topical episodes, and important guests or projects
- Tracking performance data and sharing reporting with internal team
- Adapting newsletter and podcast content for social media posts
- Community managing social platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Experience in managing social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit
- Skilled at measuring analyzing, and explaining audience data
- Excitement about working at a startup, and enthusiasm for City Cast’s mission of making people feel more connected to their cities.
- Experience with graphic design, arts, or copywriting
- Experience writing and sending out press releases
- Minimum of 1 year of project management, account management, agency, or related marketing experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, General Business or a related field
This position is full-time and remote, with excellent benefits. The salary range is $50,000-$70,000, depending on experience. City Cast is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. Read about our mission and core values here. We encourage everyone to apply.
Deadline to Apply: September 23rd, 2022