Audio Producer, Sponsored Content
City Cast is looking for a Sponsored Content Producer to join the team of creative folks who work across our network of daily, local news podcasts and newsletters. You'll work with our production and revenue teams to produce sponsored interviews and creative content for our revenue-generating projects. The right person for this role has strong audio editing and mixing chops and is comfortable interacting with clients. You'll be spending your days working with our revenue and production teams to ensure we deliver excellent content for each campaign and maintain an organized schedule of interview bookings. You also care deeply about connecting people with local businesses and organizations, you know how to guide an interview, and you're comfortable working under deadline pressure with cities in different time zones.
Deadline to apply: October 24th, 2023
- Produce sponsored interviews for City Cast podcasts: coordinating booking with interviewers and clients, crafting questions, and editing and mixing the resulting audio into great listening.
- Live producing interviews with clients and troubleshooting technical issues during recordings
- Work with the Client Success Manager and production teams to ensure that we meet requirements for each deliverable.
- Maintain a calendar and organizational structure for deliverable deadlines for internal and external stakeholders
- Occasional audio production support across network as needed
- Experience producing interviews from soup to nuts: booking, prepping, troubleshooting with guests, cutting, mixing.
- Excellent audio editing skills, with the ability to address feedback from internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working with clients and external stakeholders
- An entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to work with different cities in different time zones
- Experience working with audio or podcast production
The Sponsored Content Producer reports to the Chief Revenue Officer. This position is full-time, includes benefits, and is located wherever you want to be in the U.S. The salary range is ($65,000-$85,000) depending on experience. City Cast is an equal-opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. Learn more about our mission and values here. We encourage everyone to apply.