City Cast is building a national network of local news podcasts and newsletters. As we rapidly expand, we are seeking an experienced marketing manager to lead our audience growth initiatives. Our ideal candidate has hands-on experience with managing paid media campaigns and is eager to test different strategies to grow our podcast and newsletter audiences. The Growth Marketing Manager will work closely with City Cast leadership to develop strategy and will be responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns. Applications due by Jan. 6, 2022.
- Develop a growth plan to increase podcast listenership and newsletter signups across our network.
- Identify potential target audiences and the best methods to reach them.
- Execute marketing campaigns on various digital platforms within paid social, paid search, programmatic, and across audio and podcast channels/networks.
- Analyze campaign performance and audience analytics, provide regular insights to City Cast leadership.
- Test new strategies and optimize marketing spend to achieve results.
- Work with the operations team to develop a system for campaign planning and reporting.
- Collaborate with City Cast’s newsletter lead to build newsletter growth strategy.
- 3+ years in digital marketing, communications or audience development.
- Experience managing successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Able to measure, analyze, and translate audience data and campaign results across various digital channels.
- Interest in working in a nimble, growing startup environment.
- Excited to test targeting and audience growth tactics.
- Understanding of podcast media landscape.
The Growth Marketing Manager will report to City Cast’s Head of Operations. This position is full-time, remote, and with excellent benefits. The salary range is $70K-$90K depending on experience. City Cast is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. Read more about our mission and values here.We encourage everyone to apply. Applications due by Jan. 6, 2022.