City Cast makes local podcasts and newsletters for cities around the U.S. We’e hiring an Administrative Assistant to help our rapidly expanding media company run smoothly. In this role, you will be responsible for day-to-day tasks and support the leadership team with business operations. You are perfect for this role if you are extremely organized, have a knack for problem solving, and enjoy crossing off items on a to-do list.
Application due by Friday, May 13th.
- Assist with day-to-day operations at City Cast
- Administer billing, licenses, and user account set up across our various systems
- Manage invoicing and payments for contract workers and contributors
- Responsible for equipment, business card, and marketing merchandise orders
- Assist Headquarters team with launching new cities
- Work with HR to onboard new employees
- Maintain organizational structure across our file storage and project management systems
- Update citycast.fm and other City Cast websites as needed
- Highly organized
- Experience working with project management or task management programs
- Proficient in technology and comfortable working with remote teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive problem solver who flags big issues as you see them
- Excited to work in a nimble, casual startup environment
The Administrative Assistant will report to City Cast’s Head of Operations. This position is full-time and remote, with excellent benefits. The salary range is $45,000-$55,000, depending on experience. City Cast is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. Read more about our mission and values here.We encourage everyone to apply.