City Cast makes local podcasts and newsletters for cities around the U.S.We’re hiring an Ad Operations Coordinator to help our rapidly expanding media company establish our advertising operations. In this role, you will be responsible for developing our sales process and oversee campaigns from start to finish. You’re perfect for this role if you have excellent stakeholder management skills, want to build something new, and love being hands on.
Application due by Friday, May 13th.
- Develop process for intake, scheduling, and invoicing for podcast and newsletter advertisers
- Manage relationships with advertisers around creative, scheduling, and campaign performance
- Maintain ad planner and communicate with staff responsible for ad creative
- Provide guidance on best practices for ad creative to producers
- Manage inventory, campaign scheduling, and ad insertion in Megaphone
- Ensure that both the client and City Cast’s ad specifications are met during creative QA process prior to campaign launch
- Develop campaign performance-reporting process
- Troubleshoot ad-related issues on Megaphone
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and aptitude for learning new processes and technologies
- Excitement about working in a nimble, casual startup environment.
- Familiarity with digital advertising and podcasting is a plus
- Ambition to sell ads yourself is also welcome.
This position is full-time and remote, with excellent benefits. The salary range is $55,000-$75,000, depending on experience. City Cast is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. Read about our mission and core values here. We encourage everyone to apply.